Best Timetable Apps for Android in 2022
If you want an instant and effective solution to create and manage timetable, then you should use the best timetable apps for Android in 2022. Let’s discuss some of these apps here.
Best Timetable Maker Apps for Android 2022
Requires Android: 5.0 and up
The first app in the list is designed to ensure better user experience with tons of useful features. Timetable is powerful timetable maker app for Android you should try in 2022. It is optimized for both phones and tablets. It works on beautiful and intuitive interface to help you manage your time in school or university. You can use this app to save your timetable and all tasks from homework to exams. It sends you notifications for each lesson and task. You can even automute your phone during lessons.
Features of Timetable
- It offers easy sync feature to help you access your data across devices.
- It is supported with light and dark theme.
- It supports list & grid view.
- It offers optional two, three, or four week cycle.
- It offers dashclock extension.
- Adaptive design
- Added app shortcuts
- It sends you pop out reminders instead of alarms.
Requires Android: 4.1 and up
Price: Free, Contains ads, offers in-app purchases
School Planner helps you organize your school and college life. It gives you greater control over assignments & tasks with better time management. It is perfect app for students from elementary school, high school, or college. You can use School Planner for Android to write down assignments, homework, reminders, and exams instantly. It sends you daily notifications to keep you updated about everything important.
Features of School Planner
- You can assign different colors to each subject and view events saved in the calendar.
- With automatic calculation of average, you can manage your grades and subjects.
- You can use this app to save your teacher’s contact info.
- Record lectures and organize them automatically.
- Sync your agendas easily across devices and back up data on Google Drive.
- Highest ratings and user satisfaction on the Google Play Store
- You can record your lectures.
- You can’t add classes to Sunday.
Requires Android: 5.0 and up
Price: Free, Offers in-app purchases
Class Timetable is a perfect app for all students. You can download this app to manage timetable whether you are in school, college, or university. You can add and manage events in a few clicks to save time. It works on beautiful and interactive interface to deliver seamless user experience. You can simply swipe left and right to see what’s coming up in your schedule.
Features of Class Timetable
- Get optional notifications before each class
- Add widget to your home screen
- Add events easily to your schedule
- It offers optional multi week timetable.
- It offers beautiful color filled interface.
- Loaded with multiple useful features
- Easy to use
- Poor user ratings on the Play Store
Requires Android: 4.4 and up
Price: Free, Contains ads, Offers in-app purchases
This smart timetable maker for Android helps you manage all your tasks and assignments to save time. It also works as a study manager and offers variety of functions including memo, widget, To-Do list, scheduler, and more. You can use memo with timetable or use multiple timelines with this app. You can make a timetable with a simple touch in one minute. Timetable widget gives you quick access to multiple features from the home screen.
Features of Timetable Planner with alarm for study
- It supports light and dark theme.
- A landscape mode has been added for tablets and large screens.
- You can use memo function with a timetable.
- You can also use to-do with timetable.
- You can set your own background screen.
- You can check your study time in one click with this app.
- You can check schedule for one week.
- It doesn’t send you ring notification, rather it sends you notification in vibrate mode.
Requires Android: Varies with device
Price: Free, Contains ads, Offers in-app purchases
Use this advanced timetable app for Android to create printable timetables instantly. With app widget option, you can instantly access all features from the home screen. With in-app payment, you can remove ads. You can create multiple timetables with this smart app for different time durations. You can even copy the plan for another day. The alarm function of the app allows you to set alarm with multiple sounds settings and vibration.
Features of Daily Schedule
- It supports easy entry of recurring schedules.
- With time selection feature, you can instantly manage all your tasks.
- You can create an hour, 30 minutes, or 10 minutes timetable.
- Register plan, click to increase or reduce time.
- With interactive alarm settings, you can manage your time more efficiently.
- Feature rich timetable app for Android
- PDF output function is big plus
- You may find intrusive ads.
So this was a detailed discussion of the best timetable apps for Android. Do try any of these apps and share your experience in the comments below.
Since its launch in 2016, WhatsApp desktop has become an internal part of the personal and professional lives of the modern population. As a result, users often need to open WhatsApp desktop to keep in touch with crucial notifications and messages without using mobile. However, this transition of WhatsApp from mobile to desktop is not […]
Most modern operating systems, like Windows 10, work smoothly on different devices. However, some errors may enter the device, which may cause it to malfunction or start creating issues with its features. For example, while every Windows 10 device offers seamless internet connectivity through Wi-Fi, users may have to face the issue of Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting […]
Web designers have been used for decades now to help companies and individuals build an online presence. They are different from programmers since they are the ones that make a website usable and don’t really deal with the code that makes it run. They can be quite expensive to hire to help you make a […]
You wrote an awesome idea in the Notes app, but when you try to access it on your Mac or iPhone, it’s gone! So, what is the reason for this? It’s primarily due to Apple Notes not syncing data between iPhone and Mac. Don’t be concerned. We faced a similar issue and were able to […]
Windows offer an in-built feature of remote desktop to allow a seamless connection between a remote PC and host system. It is widely used in remote assistance and remote working. Windows 11 and 10 users often feel the need to use a remote desktop which may create issues due to different reasons. Hence, many face […]
Introduction Gaming is among the most popular activities for many people, and multiple options are available across devices. Among them, racing simulation, be it extreme car racing themed or arcade/cart-based games, are one of the top sub-categories. On PlayStation PS4, users can expect a high-quality experience with these games, with detailed visuals and top-grade performance/speed. […]
Connecting to the internet is the primary need of multiple Windows 11 and 10 devices. Systems facing issues connecting with Wi-Fi need to look for the alternatives like mobile data. With USB tethering as the key alternative to the seamless Wi-Fi connection, USB tethering, when not working, can be highly irritating and must be immediately fixed. […]
Every app, simple or complex, goes through a specific development process. This process ensures that the app meets the client’s needs and satisfies the end user. Ultimately, each step—no matter how small—is essential to the app’s overall success. Read on for six must-do processes when building a successful application. Test the app Testing is a […]
With multiplayer games becoming increasingly popular worldwide, many game developers have focused on the Action and Adventure genres. Among these, Battle Royale games like PubG have gotten much attention, which is why Kinetic Games has released Phasmophobia, a multiplayer horror game. This game has been prereleased as an early access game, which means that specific […]
Google Chrome includes a file downloader module that allows you to download various types of files (images, documents, zips, executables, audio files, and so on) from the internet. Chrome not only downloads files but also performs a quick virus and malware scan on them. Unfortunately, the virus scan feature can begin to behave strangely and […]