Advanced PR software brings an efficient solution to streamline and enhance your public relations efforts. It comes loaded with tons of features to connect, engage, monitor, and integrate effective solutions for better results. To make your search for best PR tools seamless, we have tested & reviewed 10 best PR software in this article you should use in 2020.
Best PR Software in 2020
Prowly is advanced PR software that gets you coverage. You can use this smart solution to find relevant media contacts to send visually appealing press releases. It helps you connect all your PR activities in one place for seamless user experience. You can use its media discovery module to find relevant journalists from huge database that help spread word for your business. You can use Prowly to add social media posts, videos, photos and lot more to bring your news story to life.
Features of Prowly
- With media discovery feature, it helps you find the right media contacts for your story.
- Its Audience feature helps you keep your media contacts under control.
- You can pitch personalized emails at scale using this tool.
- It offers journalist-friendly press releases and newsroom.
Price: Starts at $210/mo
Prezly is one of the best PR tools available for professionals. It helps you publish your news, manage your contacts, and pitch your stories all from one place. Prezly is trusted widely and used by leading brands and agencies around the world. You can use this powerful public relations software to manage all your contacts, publish and share amazing press releases, send personalized multimedia pitches, create branded newsrooms, and more.
Features of Prezly
- This smart CRM software helps you manage all your contacts at one place.
- You can use it to send customized pitches and campaigns which land in Inbox.
- With easy tracking features, it helps you see who opens your emails or visits your newsroom.
- It offers SEO-friendly content editor and multi-lingual support for effective results.
Price: Starts at $270/mo
CoverageBook is one of the best press coverage reporting tools that is super simple to use. It helps you compile amazing media coverage reports with all necessary data points to ensure campaign effectiveness. You can use CoverageBook to crank out clean, data-rich coverage reports.
Features of CoverageBook
- It offers customizable reports ready to share with your clients when needed.
- It offers effective automated metrics for modern PR that makes it easier to monitor and understand success.
- It offers easy sync feature where you can access all your reports in one place.
Price: Starts at $99/mo
Critical Mention is one of the fastest media monitoring tools that helps you monitor your earned media from one place. This advanced brand tracking and analytics tool offers an insight you value. It offers customized reports with custom charts and graphs to make reporting easy.
Features of Critical Mention
- It sends you results within 60 seconds of your search and sends you real-time notifications.
- With one-click sharing, you can share all important data with all of your stakeholders.
- It offers density maps and work clouds feature to help you identify user sentiments with detailed analytics.
Price: Contact for Quote
PressPage is powerful PR software to grow your brand. It simplifies your PR workflow and helps you organize media database, online newsroom, analytics, and email newsletters, all in one place. It offers one of the larget databases of media contacts and influencers to deliver effective results.
Features of PressPage
- It offers centralized email and social media distribution to save time.
- It uses enterprise-level security to keep your data protected.
- It offers easy onboarding training for new team members.
Price: Starts at $399/mo
Brand24 makes media management easy for you. It helps you track brand mentions across social media, blogs, forums, videos, reviews, and more. With advanced security features, it helps you protect your online reputation. It offers automated sentiment analysis to segment positive , negative amd neutral mentions on different platforms. It sends you instant alerts for all negative mentions so that you can communicate with the person concerned.
Features of Brand24
- It offers world-class customer support for seamless user experience.
- It offers effective hashtag tracking with hashtag reach and hashtag volume options for better management of social mentions.
- It sends you automated reports and important metrics for better monitoring.
Price: Starts from $49/mo
Mention is interactive PR tool that helps brands & agencies to monitor the web, manage social media, and listen to their audience. You can try its 14-day free trial before you go for its premium version to explore all features. It offers effective monitor, analyze, and report mechanism to keep you in control of your brand’s social presence.
Features of Mention
- It helps you monitor online media and analyze your competition with advanced tools.
- You can use its smart features to manage your brand and listen to your audience.
- It helps you build your social strategy and schedule it in advance.
Price: Starts from $25/mo with option to create free plan
8. Muck Rack
If you wonder whetehr your public relations are working, then it’s time to use Muck Rack. It is a new standard in public relations software that offers easy search for journalist, build reports, and monitor news. You can perform smart PR activities, with this easy-to-use PR tool. It is equally useful for PR pros and journalists. It brings a lot of resources to explore all new features.
Features of Muck Rack
- This powerful relationship-building platform helps you find the right journalist to pitch.
- It sends you real-time alerts for all important news related to your industry.
- It sends you detailed reports for all your campaigns for effective monitoring.
Price: Request a Quote
Meltwater helps you spot the trends before they are actually trending. This advanced media intelligence and social listening tool help you measure, manage and magnify coporate reputation in an increasingly connected world. It offers solution for every department including PR & communications, marketing, executives, and enterprise. Meltwater combines the power of AI with comprehensive source database to offer you social listening, advanced media monitoring, social media management, Influencer engagement, and PR analytics.
Features of Meltwater
- It offers AI-driven insights for more informed strategic decision making.
- It offers powerful solutions for all your departments to keep better informed.
- It brings you social and new monitoring, Influencer outreach, detailed reporting, and streamlined distribution.
Price: Request a Quote
Cision helps you manage earned media efficiently. It empowers communicators to identify influencers, distribute meaningful stories, and measure the impact. It works on effective 4-step process where you can target, engage, measure and integrate with audience. It is trusted by various leading brands & agencies around the world.
Features of Cision
- With Cision, you can explore PR tips, case studies, and product updates.
- You can use Cision to target, engage, measure, and integrate with audience.
- It offers detailed analysis reports for better tracking of your efforts.
Price: Request a Quote
So, this was a detailed review of 10 best PR software you should use in 2020 to boost your public relations activities. Do try these advanced PR tools and share your experience in the comments below.