Best Podcast Apps for iOS for 2023
If you love to listen to podcast on your iOS device, then it is time to download the best podcast apps on your device. While there are tons of these apps available online, here we have tested & reviewed best podcast apps for iOS you should try. These smart apps offer features like offline support, stream podcast content from around the world, download your favorite shows, notification for your favorite podcast shows, and more.
Best Podcast App for iOS 2023
Your search for the best podcast apps for iPhone ends here. Let’s review best apps you should download on your iOS device.
Device Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Apple Podcasts was originally debuted in 2012 and it comes built into iPhones, iPads, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. It is one of the most popular apps for listening to podcasts on iOS devices. With Apple Podcasts, you will be informed and inspired by amazing podcasts from around the world. You can try this free podcast app for iOS to discover free audio stories in different categories.
Features of Apple Podcasts
- You can check Listen Now section to see your latest episodes.
- You can stream over 1 million shows with over 30 million episodes.
- You will be notified when new episodes are available to your subscribed shows.
- You can download your favorite shows and listen to them from Library.
- Explore updated categories and collections curated by Apple editors.
- Slow speeds while listening to your favorite podcasts could annoy you.
Device Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Price: Free, Offers in-app purchases
Featured by the App Store as Editor’s Choice, Overcast is one of the best podcast apps for iPhone you should try. This fully featured audio podcast is designed to deliver tons of podcast content in a single click.
Features of Overcast
- Smart Speed saves time without distorting the audio or sounding unnatural.
- Voice Boost is useful feature to enjoy broadcast-quality remastering engine quality.
- It supports offline listening mode.
- You can create custom playlists with smart filters.
- Sleep time automatically stops playback after any time interval you set.
- Doesn’t support old iOS versions.
Device Compatibility: Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Price: Free, Offers in-app purchases
Try Castro podcast Player to track and manage lots of podcasts at the same time. You can que up hours of podcasts at a time using this smart podcast app for iOS. You can listen to episodes that you want and skip the rest to avoid trouble. It supports carplay compatibility to help you enjoy seamless listening experience. Using this podcast app on your iOS device is extremely easy and interactive.
Features of Castro Podcast Player
- Drag & drop podcasts to plan your listening with its unique queue.
- It supports elegant dark mode and interactive sleep timer.
- With Trim Silence feature, the app will detect silent parts and accelerate thos parts for better listening experience.
- You can import audio files and drop them in iCloud Drive directly.
- It offers multiple custom settings pre-podcast.
- Navigation could be improved
Device Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
This high rated podcast app for iOS is designed to deliver seamless listening experience to users with multiple advanced features. You can simply download or stream episodes, create playlists, manage subscriptions, discover new podcasts, and do lot more. PodCruncher Podcast Player is extremely fast, smooth, and easy to use.
Features of PodCruncher Podcast Player
- It consist complete iTunes catalog with 500,000 podcasts.
- It offers unmatched playback controls.
- You can browse podcasts in 16 categories.
- You can create regular and smart playlists.
- Set auto-download rules for new episodes.
- Limited category access
Device Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Price: $2.99 offers in-app purchases
This lightweight podcast app for iPhone is a powerful solution to podcast related needs. You can manage and listen to your favorite podcasts with single click. It allows you to search, download, or subscribe audio and video podcasts of any size without any limits. To sav you time, it downloads your favorite podcasts automatically. It continues podcast download in the background without affecting any functionality.
Features of Downcast
- It auto refreshes podcast feeds.
- iCloud syncing with other iOS devices or Macs is supported.
- You can import supported audio/video media files.
- View podcast details and episodes show notes.
- Rename podcast titles.
- Expensive in-app purchases
The emerging trend of podcasts has made podcasting apps popular on all devices. Do try any of these podcast apps for iOS and share your experience in the comments below.
PC randomly turns off? Resolve random PC shutdowns sans overheating. Learn quick fixes—update drivers, check hardware, scan for malware, and more in this comprehensive troubleshooting guide.
Fix the frustrating Exit Code 1 crash when trying to open Minecraft. This article provides 8 step-by-step solutions to resolve the error. Learn exactly what causes the Exit Code 1 Minecraft crash and how to get Minecraft running smoothly again.
This in-depth review explores Xnxubd 2021 Frame Rate X 2 – the AI-powered video playback enhancement software that delivers 2X smoother streaming and gaming.
GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 is a common issue that prevents the Share overlay from working properly. This article provides 9 fixes to resolve error code 0x0003.
Explore a comprehensive comparison between CCleaner VS Advanced SystemCare, two leading system optimization tools. Discover their features, functionalities, and performance to make an informed choice.
Discover the top 10 CCleaner alternatives for Mac in 2023. Explore a range of efficient, user-friendly programs like CCleaner for Mac tailored for a seamless macOS experience.
Discover the top 15 free live wallpaper apps for Windows 10 & 11 PC! Elevate your desktop experience with these dynamic and stunning wallpapers. Find the perfect app to personalize your desktop.
How to fix Unknown USB Device error which is also famous as Device Descriptor Request Failed error on Windows 11 and Windows 10 PC.
When you secure college admission to pursue a degree or diploma of your choice, what often comes to your mind? Except for those who got a chance to study in a specific university due to talent, especially sports, a significant proportion of students will want to land a well-paying job, whereas a few might opt […]