Best Learning & Educational Apps for iOS 2023
Online courses have made learning easy and interactive. Now you have access to videos, lectures, articles, and more at your fingertips for all your favorite subjects. It not only offers an easiest solution to learn and grow skills, but these courses are designed to make learning accessible to all. Let’s discuss best learning apps you should download on your iOS device to improve and learn skills.
Best Learning & Educational Apps for iPhone 2023
Your search for the best learning & educational apps for iOS ends here. Let’s review best apps you should try to learn & enhance new skills.
Device Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Price: Free, offers in-app purchases
LinkedIn Learning is updated regularly to provide best user experience and avoid performance issues. It helps you advance your career with tons of professional courses & programs. With LinkedIn Learning, you will get most in-demand business, tech, and creative skills with personalized recommendations and courses. All the courses are taught by industry experts to deliver best results. You will get access to bite-sized video courses anytime, anywhere.
Features of LinkedIn Learning
- You can download courses for offline viewing or save courses to watch later.
- For guided learning experience, you can explore curated courses.
- You will get freedom to watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace.
- It helps you add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile.
- Additionally, you will get access to LinkedIn Premium networking tools and other features.
- You will get certificates upon completing courses that will help you get better exposure.
- You can share courses with your network.
- Premium plans are little expensive if you want to explore additional features.
Device Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Apple TV
Price: Free, offers in-app purchases
Udemy has one of the largest collections of online courses. With Udemy, you will find 130,000 video courses taught by expert instructors. Here, you will find a course for all your needs from coding & programming to drawing, music, or anything else. Udemy is trusted by millions of users around the world who are learning new skills or advancing their careers. You can select from 2,000 topics with tons of video content for detailed information.
Features of Udemy Online Video Courses
- Discover courses in over 2,000 topics. Thus, you get an option for almost all your learning needs.
- It is available in free and paid versions to offer variety of courses.
- It offers courses inspired by 57,000+ expert instructors teaching in 65+ different languages.
- It supports offline and audio-only mode.
- You can learn at your pace with speed controls and closed captioning.
- Largest collection of online courses to choose from
- Courses available in multiple languages
- It doesn’t support devices running older than iOS 12.0
Device Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
With edX, don’t just learn, but advance your career. This professional online learning app for iOS offers 2,000 trusted online courses covering all major topics. It offers especially curated courses from Harvard & MIT and other top universities and institutions to deliver quality learning and education. With edX, you will learn and master the most in-demand skills to advance your career. With this best learning & education app for iPhone, you get freedom to learn anytime with courses that fit your schedule.
Features of edX
- Download online courses to watch anytime
- It covers all latest topics including blockchain, data science, python, and more.
- It supports advanced search option to quickly search courses you are looking for.
- The app works on minimalistic design to deliver seamless results.
- The app is free.
- You get expert learning classes from all leading universities & institutions around the world.
- Video downloads and stream takes longer than expected sometimes.
4. Khan Academy
Device Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Try this advanced learning app for iOS to learn anything for free. Khan Academy is supported by different foundations and trusts including Bill & Melinda Gates foundation, TATA Trusts, Bank of America, CollegeBoard, and more so that it can provide quality learning opportunities to users around the world. On Khan Academy, you will find courses taught by experts around the world. It covers all important topics you want to know about.
Features of Khan Academy
- You will find thousands of interactive exercises, articles, and videos at your fingertips.
- You can download online videos and learn offline.
- It gives you instant feedback and recommendations for better learning.
- You can pick up where you left off.
- You will find all content for free.
- App is available for free
- Easy and interactive UI
- You can’t access all the contents on this app. You need to visit Khan Academy site for that.
Coursera is leading online educational app for iOS that works seamlessly with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. You can download this lightweight app on your device to access 100% online courses from around the world. It supports multiple languages and offers in-app purchases to help you explore more features of the app. This is highly rated app on App Store that is trusted by millions of users around the world.
Features of Coursera
- Always pick up from where you left off
- Choose from 3,500+ online courses across 10+ topic areas
- Stream video lectures from anywhere or download them for offline viewing
- Connect with other learners or post questions for your instructor
- Earn shareable certificate
- You will get certificate on completion of course that will help you grow in career.
- It offers affordable learning with free and paid options.
- Paid version is little expensive
Now that you have a detailed list of best education and learning apps for iOS, do try any of these apps to enhance your skills and share your experience in the comments below.
Learn how technology can help you manage liquidity in the modern era. Here you will find strategies for effective liquidity management and banking challenges.
Searching for ways to create beautiful diagrams in a hassle-free way? You will get the best guidelines here. We will provide you with a detailed guide to easily create beautiful diagrams.
Facing issues like your computer turns on but no display on monitor? Explore these nine ways to diagnose hardware or software problems in a functioning system.
Introduction: As technology continues to advance at an unprecedented pace, the importance of drivers on Windows operating systems cannot be overstated. Drivers are software components that allow your computer to communicate with hardware devices such as printers, graphics cards, and USB ports. Without proper drivers, your computer hardware would not function properly or at all, […]
Are you facing the frustrating issue of your PS4 controller charging but not connecting to your console? Explore these best seven fixes to resolve it.Introduction
In a world driven by technology, finding the perfect gift for the tech enthusiasts in your life has never been more exciting. Whether they’re gamers, gadget lovers, or tech-savvy professionals, there’s an array of innovative and cutting-edge options that will leave them thrilled. From sleek gadgets to immersive gaming experiences, the world of tech gifts […]