Last updated on October 31st, 2020 at 06:12 am
With macOS Catalina update, things have changed for iTunes lovers. Now it is accessible through different apps on your Apple device organized in to their own dedicated apps. Though, many users didn’t like the change. At the same time using iTunes on Windows PC is no less than headache. It consumes a lot of device resources. In addition to that, improper functioning of the backups, high syncing time of the platform, and lesser compatibility with other devices have made iTunes users search for its alternatives.
Best iTunes Alternatives for Windows & Mac
With TunesGo, no iTunes is needed for all iOS-related features. You can use this powerful iTunes replacement to transfer and backup music, photos, contacts, SMS, and lot more on your iOS and Android devices. It is also fully compatible to iOS 13, Android 10, macOS 10.15, and Windows 10. It supports all major file types to deliver effective results. It helps you transfer all iTunes media to your device in few quick steps.
Features of TunesGo
- You can copy music and various other file types easily between multiple iDevices.
- It helps you import, export, back up, and restore files easily.
- You can convert and optimize imported media files for iOS devices.
- You can restore media files from any iOS device even if you don’t have an iTunes backup.
- You can export videos, music, and various other files from iOS to any device and folder.
2. iMazing 2
iMazing 2 is powerful iTunes alternative and iOS device manager tool for Mac and PC. It is trusted by millions of users around the world with support to multiple languages. You can use iMazing 2 to transfer and save your music, messages, files, and data. It gives you greater control over your iOS devices. Not only that, you can use this smart solution to transfer all your data to your new iPhhone in few quick steps and that without need ot iCloud or iTunes.
Features of iMazing 2
- Use this software to move files and folders between iPhone, ipad, and your PC.
- It allows you to manage contacts between your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC.
- You can export and access all your Safari data including reading lists, bookmarks, and history.
- It offers exclusive app management solution to help you download apps, backup and transfer app data.
- In addition to that, you can use this tool to transfer ringtones, transfer and manage your books, access and export calendars, export call history and more.
MusicBee is ultimate music manager and player for Windows. You can get this software to manage, find, and play music files on your PC. It also supports SoundCloud, web radio stations, and podcasts integration. Try this powerful media player to turn your PC into a music jukebox. This iTunes alternative for Windows is designed to deliver great music experience. It helps you listen to your favorite music without any interruption or gapless playback.
Features of MusicBee
- You can use logarithmic volume scaling or normalize volume streaming.
- It allows you to utilize high-end audio cards with ASIO and WASAPI support.
- It offers 10-band or 15-band equalizer and DSP effects to fine-tune sound quality.
- You can resample track to lower bitrate or upmix stereo to 5.1 surround sound.
- It even supports some WinAmp plugins.
MediaMonkey supports Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android devices. MediaMonkey helps you manage over 100,000 music and video files without any trouble. You can play MP3s and other file formats without worrying about varying volume. You can customize, manage, share, and play music from all your devices or online. Using its audio-DJ and party mode, you can create playlists and enjoy music seamlessly. You can sync data across multiple devices including Android, iPhone, iPad, and others. It helps you convert and level tracks on-the-fly.
Features of MediaMonkey
- You can share data via DLNA and convert MP3s, M4A, FLAC, and other files.
- It offers Wi-Fi sync with Android version.
- It allows you to automatically lookup and intuitively tag album lyrics, art, and other metadata.
- You can record and download music, movies, and podcasts.
- Customize with skins, plugins, visualization, and hundreds of user-written scripts.
Clementine is a modern music player and library organizer for Windows and Mac. It also works well on Linux systems. You can use this multi-platform music player to fast-play and search your favorite music. You not only manage to search and play your local music library, but you can also listen to Internet radio from Spotify, SomaFM, Grooveshark, and other apps. You can use this smart iTunes replacement for Windows & Mac to search and play songs you’ve uploaded to oneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive.
Features of Clementine
- It offers Tabbed playlist and allows you to import and export ASX, PLS, XSPF, and M3U.
- You can create smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
- It offers CUE sheet and support and visualization from ProjectM.
- You can check lyrics and artist biographies and photos while enjoying your favorite music.
- This is cross-platform tool and works well on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
Now that you have best iTunes alternatives to try on your Windows and Mac computers, give them a try and share your experience in the comments below. If you have tried some other app, then don’t forget to mention in the box below.