Best Instagram Photo Recovery Software for PC, iPhone, and Android
Losing your Instagram pics due to accidental deletion or careless usage of the app can be very frustrating. Especially if it happens to be your favorite photo with the most likes and comments. But you don’t have to worry because there are many ways through which you can recover deleted Instagram photos with ease.
In this article, we will share with you methods through which you can recover the deleted Instagram photo from the internal storage of your device using data recovery software. So that you can reupload the recovered photos to your Instagram profile. However, this method only works if the Instagram photo that was deleted from your profile also happens to be deleted from the internal storage of your device.
Recover Deleted Instagram Photos On Your Computer And Smartphone
Before using data recovery software for recovering the deleted Instagram photos you can also check cloud backup like Google Drive, Google Photos, iCloud, or iTunes backup for the photos. If your device is synced to any one of these backup services then there is a chance that you may find your deleted photos there. However, if you couldn’t find your photos in the backup then using data recovery software is the last resort. Here are some good data recovery software that can help you recover deleted Instagram photos on your PC, Android and iPhone.
1. Recover Instagram Photo On Computer
Mainly people use their smartphone for uploading new photos and selfies to their Instagram profile, but if you happen to upload the photos using your desktop then using data recovery for PC you can recover the deleted Instagram images from its internal storage. We are using Stellar Photo Recovery for demonstration purposes, you can use any other good data recovery tool as well.
1. Launch the software and select the location from where the photo was deleted. Once the location is selected you can click on the Scan button to start the photo recovery process.
2. Now let the software run the scan on your computer and search for the deleted photos.
3. Once the scan is completed, it will show you all the recovered photos from which you can restore the one you have uploaded to Instagram. After finding the photo you can restore it to your device by clicking on the Recover button.
With this, you have successfully recovered the deleted Instagram photo. Now you can simply re-upload it to your profile.
2. Restore Instagram Images From Android Phone
On Android, there is a folder by the name of Instagram which stores all the photos that have been uploaded to your Instagram account. If you can find the deleted photo in that account then you can recover it at the same time for free. However, if the photo is not present there then it means the photos are deleted from the folder. In this case, you can use a data recovery tool made for Android to recover deleted Instagram photos using it.
To recover deleted Instagram photos you can use EaseUS MobiSaver for Android, which effectively recovers photos and other data from the internal storage of the phone. However, to implement this method you will need to root your device first. If you are fine with rooting your device you can start with this method.
1. Launch the Software on your computer and wait till it recognizes your phone which is connected to your PC via USB cable.
2. It will ask for some root permissions on your phone. Click on Allow to give the software permission to recover data from your phone.
3. Once the permissions are allowed the software will scan your Android phone for deleted photos and once the scan is finished you can recover the deleted Instagram photos with ease.
Mobisaver for Android is a powerful data recovery tool that can help you recover deleted Instagram photos that you have uploaded from your Android phone. However, the downside is that you have to root your phone for it.
3. Instagram Photo Recovery Software For iPhone
Similar to Android you can also recover your deleted Instagram photos or videos using a data recovery tool for iOS. However, unlike Android, you don’t have to root or jailbreak your iPhone for recovering lost Instagram photos from it.
To recover the deleted Instagram photos you can use Stellar Repair for iPhone. This software allows you to recover photos, videos, documents, and deleted photos from your iPhone. So if you happen to lose the photos you uploaded to Instagram from the internal storage of your phone then this software can help you out. Here’s a step by step process of how this software works
1. Launch the software and connect your iPhone to the software and wait for a while, let the software recognize your device. Once the phone is synced to the iPhone you can click on Recover from iPhone to retrieve your lost photos from the internal storage of your iPhone.
2. Next, select camera roll to recover the deleted images from your iPhone. After that, the scanning process will start, wait for the process to complete.
3. As the scanning process will be completed the photos deleted from your phone will be shown in front of you. You can then select the ones that you want to recover and hit on Save button to recover them on your device.
There are two other modes on this software as well which are recovery from iTunes and iCloud backup. If you happen to create a backup of the photos on either of these two platforms then you can easily recover the photos using this tool.
So these were the best Instagram photo recovery tools that you can use if no other methods seem to be helpful. However, the downside of these tools is that they can only recover the deleted Instagram photos which were also present on your device and somehow went missing. Nonetheless, you should try these software at least once as they offer a free trial so you can check whether they actually work or not.
Explore a comprehensive comparison between CCleaner VS Advanced SystemCare, two leading system optimization tools. Discover their features, functionalities, and performance to make an informed choice.
Discover the top 10 CCleaner alternatives for Mac in 2023. Explore a range of efficient, user-friendly programs like CCleaner for Mac tailored for a seamless macOS experience.
Discover the top 15 free live wallpaper apps for Windows 10 & 11 PC! Elevate your desktop experience with these dynamic and stunning wallpapers. Find the perfect app to personalize your desktop.
How to fix Unknown USB Device error which is also famous as Device Descriptor Request Failed error on Windows 11 and Windows 10 PC.
When you secure college admission to pursue a degree or diploma of your choice, what often comes to your mind? Except for those who got a chance to study in a specific university due to talent, especially sports, a significant proportion of students will want to land a well-paying job, whereas a few might opt […]
Fix the error “Windows Has Stopped this Device because it has Reported Problems” or Code 43 error on Windows 11 and Windows 10.
Here are the best script writing software which can help you write amazing stuff. These software to write scripts can make the process convenient for you.
n: CleanMyMac X is offering an exclusive 30% discount for Black Friday only. Get the top Mac optimization software at an unbeatable price. Learn about the powerful features of CleanMyMac X and why you should grab this 1-day deal.
Unsure when it’s time to seek professional help for resolving the application error (0xc0000005)? This blog post has got you covered with clear guidance and solutions.