10 Best Content Writing Tools for SEO 
Writing optimized content for search engines is necessary for every SEO content writer. It is crucial to consider the search engine algorithm, keywords, and other weighted factors which are part of the overall SEO strategy. With around 97% of marketers banking on content writing as a crucial marketing strategy, using powerful content writing tools for SEO can prove to be an honest friend.
Creating SEO-friendly content can be a tedious task without effective writing tools. Hence, many content writers try services of the different article writing tools to reduce the time and labor in cracking content marketing strategy. So, which tool will you select for SEO-optimized content writing for your needs?
10 Best Content Writing Tools for SEO in 2023:
Content writers may feel baffled when it is about selecting one content writing tool out of all the available options. So below is the well-researched and detailed list of the top rankers in SEO writing tools based on usability, and key advantages:
If asked for a useful writing editor to optimize content copy for maximum engagement and SEO, the SEO Writing Assistant by Semrush is the best solution. It ensures that content creators can improve engagement and readability while maintaining a consistent voice tone. Further, it checks the content copy for plagiarism.
- Offers useful tips using the real-time data compiled from the top-ranking results.
- Quickly integrates with WordPress, Docs, and MS Word 365.
- Compatible with different content writing tools.
- Helps automate the editing process.
Available for free and paid plans, it starts at 119.95 USD monthly.
First on our list is the enterprise-level SEO content optimization platform- Clearscope. It helps create amazing content briefs and outlines using customized feedback, real-time scoring, and the built-in text editor. Further, it facilitates auditing of the top-ranking Google search results.
- Finds search queries using the keyword discovery tool.
- Integrates easily into the existing workflows.
- Works seamlessly with WordPress through a plugin and Google Docs through an add-on.
- Has a built-in text editor.
Starts at 170 USD monthly.
The Hemingway app comes as a free text editor and readability checker for creative content writers. It is easy to eliminate technical jargon, hard-to-read sentences, and complex processes from copy. It offers a golden chance for content creators to rank target keywords high in the list.
- Offers instant highlighting of content for easy improvements.
- Analyzes the content and check for its readability.
- Manages frequent adverbs, passive voice, hard-to-read sentences, and complex phrases.
- Has a free text editor and readability checker.
Available for free, and the desktop version is available at 19.99 USD.
4. SEO PowerSuite
Next on our list of the top article writing tools is SEO PowerSuite. It is an all-in-one toolkit with different features for improving rankings, on-page, and backlinks. It covers all possible search engines. The best part about SEO PowerSuite is that it can schedule tasks at any time and any frequency.
- Has a built-in website auditor tool.
- Offers content analysis for on-page ranking factors.
- Has a rank tracker for keyword research.
- Its LinkAssistant builds links for content ranking.
Available for free and license offered at 299USD yearly.
Coming next in our list of content writing tools is a powerful content marketing platform named BuzzSumo. It is an amazing content discovery tool helping content writers create unique and compelling content. It creates an in-depth and insightful content strategy for articles and social posts in different niches. Not only this, it can successfully search relevant influencers and can monitor mentions.
- One-stop solution for creating high-performing content, identifying influencers, and monitoring performance.
- Helps content creators gain more shares, likes, and links.
- Analyzes billions of data points to create a marketing strategy.
- Helps track trends and comments for quick response to capture opportunities.
Starts at 79 USD monthly when billed annually.
Creating content for blogs or social media gets easier with Jasper.ai or Jarvis.ai. It is a leading AI content writing assistant for creating short texts like social media posts. It is the perfect tool for content writing professionals to deliver multiple blogs at a quick rate. It helps streamline the creative workflow with fresh ideas in writing.
- Creates high-converting marketing copy with AI technology.
- Can read and write content in more than 25 languages.
- Its Chrome extension can be quickly added for smooth functionality.
- Powered by Jasper art for creating art or image in impressive content writing.
Starts at 29 USD monthly.
7. PageOptimizer Pro
Powered by Kyle Roof’s SEO method, PageOptimizer Pro or POP, is another popular content writing tool for SEO. It works in a simple method by entering competitors and geographical regions. The tool then creates a detailed article brief which can be used on the POP dashboard or can be exported in Excel or Sheets. Not to miss is the detailed report card showing the post score and its SERP rankings.
- Works on Kyle Roof’s SEO method.
- Content writers only need to enter the target page, domain, and keywords.
- Has Chrome extension for improved functionality.
- Offers detailed post score and shows post rankings in SERPs.
Starts at 22 USD monthly for 12 monthly reports.
If asked for a leading grammar and spelling toolkit, Grammarly is the perfect solution. It helps content writers improve user experience by offering SEO, spelling, and grammar tools. It can be quickly installed as the Chrome browser extension. Further, Grammarly offers higher-level grammatical changes to improve and optimize the content.
- Its browser extension helps detect spelling and grammar issues.
- Helps edit site content in WordPress Gutenberg editor.
- Detects the content tone and offers edits or suggestions.
- Successfully corrects grammar errors, spelling mistakes, and punctuation.
Available for free, and paid plans start at 12 USD monthly.
The next is Frase which is the leading AI-powered article writing tool. It offers SEO-optimized content writing and supports keyword research. Content writers can select a target search query on the tool, and a brief is designed based on the top results of the query. Further, it offers main keywords to target, heading distribution, and creates highly-optimized SEO content.
- Offers a bunch of tools for fastening the content writing process.
- The “Write For Me” feature of the tool helps complete sentences and create new text bodies.
- Has automatic paraphrasing and rewriting tools for improving content quality.
- Its analytics feature helps convert Google Search Console data into actionable insights.
Starts from 12 USD monthly when billed annually.
10. Surfer SEO
Last but not least is the leading content planning and optimization tool named Surfer SEO. It has various features helping writers with amazing keyword ideas and creating high-ranking content. Surfer SEO offers different related search terms based on one keyword only and helps them categorize into relevant groups.
- Offers insights related to search volume and intent.
- Has an AI-powered brief tool to offer an SEO-optimized brief for article briefs in a few steps only.
- Has a content-editor tool scoring writer’s content and tracking relevant terms.
- Content editors can be generated and shared with unlimited team members through a share link.
Starts from 49 USD monthly when billed annually.
Hope everything is clear to our readers about the different content writing tools for SEO mentioned above. Using any of these tools is easy based on your immediate content writing needs. Not to miss are the exclusive benefits of using these tools, distinguishing them from the other available options.
Explore a comprehensive guide comparing top bulk email software to streamline communication. Discover key features, pros, and cons to help choose the ideal solution for your business’s email marketing needs.
PC randomly turns off? Resolve random PC shutdowns sans overheating. Learn quick fixes—update drivers, check hardware, scan for malware, and more in this comprehensive troubleshooting guide.
Fix the frustrating Exit Code 1 crash when trying to open Minecraft. This article provides 8 step-by-step solutions to resolve the error. Learn exactly what causes the Exit Code 1 Minecraft crash and how to get Minecraft running smoothly again.
This in-depth review explores Xnxubd 2021 Frame Rate X 2 – the AI-powered video playback enhancement software that delivers 2X smoother streaming and gaming.
GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 is a common issue that prevents the Share overlay from working properly. This article provides 9 fixes to resolve error code 0x0003.
Explore a comprehensive comparison between CCleaner VS Advanced SystemCare, two leading system optimization tools. Discover their features, functionalities, and performance to make an informed choice.
Discover the top 10 CCleaner alternatives for Mac in 2023. Explore a range of efficient, user-friendly programs like CCleaner for Mac tailored for a seamless macOS experience.
Discover the top 15 free live wallpaper apps for Windows 10 & 11 PC! Elevate your desktop experience with these dynamic and stunning wallpapers. Find the perfect app to personalize your desktop.
How to fix Unknown USB Device error which is also famous as Device Descriptor Request Failed error on Windows 11 and Windows 10 PC.
When you secure college admission to pursue a degree or diploma of your choice, what often comes to your mind? Except for those who got a chance to study in a specific university due to talent, especially sports, a significant proportion of students will want to land a well-paying job, whereas a few might opt […]