The electronic industry has been on a steady growth since the last couple of days. This phenomenon has led to invention of many latest technologies and gadgets. Now, you can simply enjoy using a lot of devices that offer great entertainment. Among such electronic devices, home theater system is one. If you haven’t got one, you should definitely consider getting one. Basically, a home audio system contains many electronic products such as speakers, amplifiers, and AV Receivers. Among all these gadgets, AV Receivers are the most important ones as they act as a catalyst between all the remaining products. If you want to experience amazing sound system in your home, getting a high quality AV Receiver is a must. Let’s discuss 7 best AV receivers you should try in 2019.
Top 7 Best AV Receivers under $200 for 2019
When buying an AV Receiver, you should look for the features being offered, brand, and most importantly price. The following list contains all details about the 7 best AV Receivers that you can buy under $200:
- Sony STRDH190: Coming from an internationally beloved brand, Sony, the STRDH190 offers a wide range of features. It is a two-channel receiver that offers an amplifier power of 100 watts per channel. You’ll get to access controls on the front panel. Additionally, there’s also a tiny display panel where you will see important details. On the rear side of this product, you can connect audio jacks of several devices such as antenna, speakers, and many more. There’s a Bluetooth option along with ability to connect to a mobile device. You can also find this product review at helptochoose blog.
- Sherwood RX4508: If you’re looking for a wireless AV receiver, the Sherwood RX4508 is the way to go. The specifications of this product go as 200 watts/channel amplifier with a two-channel mode. On the front panel of this device, you will be able to access six buttons and a volume controller. Above these controls, there’s a display panel. This powerful product produces amazing sound output, letting you enjoy a complete audio experience. The back side contains ports where you can connect to different devices such as speakers.
Read Also: Google Pixel 3 – Review
- Pioneer SX-10AE: This powerful AV receiver from Pioneer has been designed with all the essential features. Basically, you will get this product in two-channel mode with an amplifier power of 100 watts per channel. Similar to the other products in this list, Pioneer SX-10AE also packs up controls and display on the front side and ports on the rear side. Furthermore, this product is compatible with Bluetooth 4.2 or higher, with which you can stream audio from supported mobile devices.
- Yamaha R-S202BL: For someone who’s looking for an AV receiver that comes with a remote controller, Yamaha R-S202BL could be the best bet. This product has been crafted with high quality material that makes it durable. A small display and controls are equipped on the front panel, whereas the black panel contains input terminals. This product offers a great sound system for your home. R-S202BL offers a wireless connectivity feature, where you can easily steam audio through Bluetooth.
- Onkyo TX-8220: A budget AV Receiver that is quite effective and efficient, Onkyo TX-8220 is a two-channel model with a power of 100 watts per channel. For controls and display, front panel has been reserved, while the back panel is equipped with audio input ports. This product offers clear and loud sound system, which you can enjoy at your home. Furthermore, this product packs an analog amplifier that’s compatible with vinyl players.
- Sony STRDH130: Another budget receiver from tech giant Sony, STRDH130 offers a wide variety of features. Many analog inputs have been engineered on the rear panel of this receiver, whereas all the controls and display have been embedded on the front panel. It comes with a powerful amplifier with a capacity of 100 watts/channel. The sound output is great in quality. Furthermore, this receiver can auto-shut if there’s no detected input signal.
- Onkyo TX-8020: For someone who’s looking for a sophisticated AV receiver, Onkyp TX-8020 can be a great choice. You’ll get a total of 9 input terminals along with several control buttons and a joystick. This receiver works on a basis of 90 watts per channel, which offers a clean, crisp, and deep sound output. Furthermore, the design of this product is one of the best out there.
The above-mentioned are some of the best AV Receivers under $200 for 2019. We’ve thoroughly tested each and every one of these products before listing them here. If you want to equip your home with a great audio system, get one of the above receivers and enjoy listening to your favorite songs.