Last updated on August 28th, 2020 at 04:43 pm
Many people are making decent living off affiliate marketing, thanks to the Internet. Thousands of webmasters, bloggers, and entrepreneurs have been successful at making six-figure income from this industry. It’s one of the major parts of Internet marketing spectrum. This way of marketing and promoting various products is a win-win methodology for both the marketers and merchants alike. That’s exactly why it has become a massive industry with possibly millions of people from all around the globe taking part in it.
If you’ve ever tried it, you may know that it’s a very competitive market. So, to stay above your competitors and become successful at this, you need to choose the right platform. To assist you with that, we’ve written this article that covers some of the best affiliate marketing platforms out there, you should try in 2020.
Top 10 Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms in 2020
Not every digital marketing platform offers you the right set of features, which are actually capable of either making it or breaking it for you. So, you should always be careful while choosing a program. Here’s a look at the most successful and widely-used marketing platforms that can help you make your first million. You can also check best affiliate marketing course here.
1. CJ Affiliate: Commission Junction is one of the largest affiliate marketing platforms that have been serving millions of internet marketers over the last few years. Basically, CJ acts as a middleman between merchants and marketers. CJ Affiliate provides multitude of products and programs that you can promote and make some handsome money in commissions. The products here range from fashion to web hosting, by which you can tell that pretty much everything is offered here.
Read Also: What is SEO
2. AvantLink: This is a very beginner-friendly platform that takes care of all the necessary procedures, leaving you to focus solely on your marketing. With AvantLink, you get to access different types of products that you can promote and make profits through affiliate commissions. Many businesses come to this platform to boost their sales with the help of affiliate marketers.
3. Ebay Affiliates: Many of you may Ebay as only a e-commerce website that helps you sell your new or used products. But, it also has an affiliate side to it. With Ebay, you can register for an affiliate account by simply completing a simple registration process. After that you can seamlessly promote any products on the site. Whenever a consumer buys a product through your referral link, you make money. If you run a blog, you can make very good money through this platform.
4. FlexOffers: This is one of those best affiliate marketing programs that strive hard to help marketers as much as possible. Usually, almost all the available products here come with bonus offers. It would become much easier for you to promote a product with an offer, isn’t it? You can find many such products with offers at FlexOffers. Majority of the products you find at this platform are of digital nature.
5. Revenuewire: One more platform that mostly provides you with digital products to promote. This company is rather a beginner-friendly one, as they have several resources that help you with your marketing. Additionally, the commission rates are really good, so if you do well with your marketing, you can expect hefty paychecks from this platform in year 2020.
6. ClickBank: Almost every internet market should’ve heard about this platform. One of the oldest marketing platforms out there, ClickBank exclusively deals with digital products. The commission you get with this platform are very high, compared to any other company. Furthermore, you get access to thousands of products, from which you can choose the one that you’re comfortable with.
7. JVZoo: Would you like to get paid instantly whenever you make an affiliate sale? JVZoo is the way to go, as there’s no minimum payout threshold as well. With this company, you will also get commissions from the sales that are being made by your downline. This platform has been growing rapidly.
8. AWIN: This company has been around the block since 2000. With such an immense amount of experience and expertise, Affiliate Window is home to thousands of successful marketers. With 13 offices in different countries, they offer premium support to the novice markets to help them achieve success. It also offers wide range of products from which you can choose the best according to your preferences.
9. Amazon Associates: The largest affiliate network in the world, Amazon offers great range of tools and resources for you to succeed as an affiliate marketer. With millions of products to choose from, you can promote and make money easily if you’re good with your marketing strategy. Amazon also offers APIs for you to integrate the products into your website or blog as well. You can try this one of the best affiliate marketing programs in year 2020.
10. ShareASale: Over 4000 merchants prefer to boost their sales with the help of ShareASale. It’s one of the largest and oldest platforms that host thousands of products. The commissions offered by this network are quite lucrative. They also offer several types of tools with which you can compare and find the best performing products.
Read Also: What is the Timeframe to See the SEO Results
The above-mentioned best affiliate marketing platforms have been serving merchants and marketers for the last few years with great efficiency. For you to become a millionaire, you need to first select the right platform and take it slow and steady from there. Once you get a brief idea of what’s right and what’s not, it would be fairly easy from there. So, why don’t you register for an account with one of these platforms and get started now to earn money in 2020?