If you’ve ever played any video games in your life, you must have already heard about the Call of Duty franchise. Ever since the release of the first COD game, the gaming world went gaga. It all started with a World War game, which had laid the foundation for an ever-growing franchise. There are several sects in this gaming ecosystem such as Ghosts, Modern Warfare, Advanced Warfare, and Black Ops. Recently, the fourth edition of Call of Duty Black Ops has been released and it is already a huge success. If you’re a COD fan boy, you must be excited to get your hands on this game. Well, to help you with that, we’re presenting you a very detailed review on this latest game.
Highlights of Call of Duty Black Ops 4
- Continue the legacy of a great gaming franchise.
- A lot of new elements introduced which bring extremely unique gameplay elements.
- Stunning graphics that seem very realistic while playing.
- Introduced Battle Royale gaming mode.
- Huge maps that offer tons of content you can play.
- Multiple gaming modes, providing you choice and variety.
- New combat techniques, which bring innovative and unique battle skills.
- Battle Royale module that offers you a vast battleground to compete with others.
- Much more realistic gameplay that gives you a more practical gaming experience.
- New characters, weapons, gadgets, and many more.
Read Also: N.O.V.A. Legacy – Game Review
The theme of Call of Duty Black Ops 4 is very similar to the previous installments yet filled with new and unique elements. The things that kept the fans drooling for these games are still available with some additional components that add a fresh flavor to the already awesome game. A few exiting changes have been brought to this game, such as, the health regeneration part has been changed, to offer more realistic approach to the game. Unlike previous Black Ops games, here you have to find a solid cover and protect yourself until you gain back the lost health. There’s no Single player campaign available with this game. But, you get to play character-based training missions which offer you a brief perspective on each role and their capabilities.
The gameplay of COD Black Ops 4 has been radically changed, thanks to the latest trending elements in the gaming industry. You can play this amazing game in three different modes. Thanks to the blockbuster gaming genre, Battle Royale, you can now play that mode in this game via Blackout. Additionally, you get access to two other gaming modes which are Multiplayer and Zombies. Well, who doesn’t know about how awesome COD Zombies is! Furthermore, the game developers had made some astounding upgrades to the zombie mode. Now, you don’t have to take it slow to purchase new guns and other weapons. You can just go all guns against the zombies in a horde way.
Activision, the publisher of this action-packed game has always been ahead of others, when it comes to graphics and gaming visuals. This game is no different story here. COD Black Ops 4 is equipped with some of the best graphic elements you could experience in a modern game. The in-game atmosphere has been visually detailed in a great way. At some instances, you wonder if you’re playing the game in a real world. The combat scenes are specially developed with all the necessary graphical elements that offer a visual treat while you’re playing this game.
Well, if you’re a gamer, you should be delighted at this game’s release. You can play this game on multiple platforms. This game is compatible with PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox one. If you’re playing on a PC, make sure that your device has minimum hardware specifications of i5 processor, 8 GB RAM, 2GB Graphic Card, and 25 GB of hard disk space. When it comes to software requirements, you can run this game on Windows 7 or higher with Direct X 11 or later.
Pros & Cons
Since you’ve learned about what this game has to offer, now let’s go to some pros and cons of this game:
- Amazing story with twists, turns, and thrilling moments.
- Advanced combat skills that challenge you to give your best while defeating enemies.
- Breathtaking graphics and visual elements that offer realistic gaming experience.
- Huge maps that you can play in, providing you huge gameplay duration.
- Scope for character development and customization.
- Multiple gaming modes available, among which the Battle Royale is completely new to the franchise.
- Available on multiple platforms.
- A bit expensive, if you’re on a tight budget.
Read Also: Dead Trigger 2 – Game Review
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 has raised the gaming standards with sophisticated AI, engaging content, and amazing graphics. If you’re a gaming fan, you must definitely download this game and play it as soon as possible, because it offers very unique features that not many games provide. You can buy this game from here for your gaming platform, whether it’s PS4, Windows, or Xbox One.