Search Engine Optimization has always been the most effective method of getting website traffic. It’s safe to say that it’s going to remain the same for a long time. Every website competes to stay in the better search engine rankings and gain organic traffic. But, only a few succeed at this, since not everyone has the right knowledge and resources to achieve that. If you’re running a business website, it’s much more important for you to gain mastery at search engine optimization or SEO. In the long run, only those who receive decent amount of organic traffic sustain. We’re writing this article to help and educate you about some of the best SEO techniques in 2019.
Top 10 Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Techniques
Do you know that search engines such as Google and Bing contribute to the majority of the web traffic?! Well, here’s a look the best and actionable seo techniques to boost your website’s traffic:
- Speed-up Your Website’s Loading Time: It’s safe to say that there’s abundance in information over the internet. Hence, web users usually don’t like to wait for a website to load with any delay. Even, Google itself has stated that the website loading speed is a very important aspect that contributes to the ranking of a website. So, if your website takes more time to load, forget about getting traffic from search websites. You need to optimize your website and increase the speed of loading time as much as possible.
- Make Your Website Mobile-Friendly: It’s not a secret that smartphones have radically changed the demographics of internet and the way we use it. Today, pretty much everyone uses a smartphone to access internet on regular basis. So, it’s very important that you focus on developing your website to be a mobile-friendly one. Make sure that the navigation doesn’t become clumsy while accessing through mobile. Also, it’s important to choose template that fits both computers and smartphones alike.
Read Also: Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms
- Focus on Long Tail Keywords: You can try this another advanced SEO technique in 2019 that will help you boost your rankings significantly. Many webmasters and bloggers underestimate the power of long tail keywords. Usually, websites that don’t have good authority are difficult to rank. There’s an alternative here, which is using long tail keywords. Usually, these types of keywords don’t get high search volumes. But, the searches towards these are more direct. Such visitors are easy to convert as they’re sure of what they’re looking for. Furthermore, it’s fairly easier to rank for long tail keywords as the competition is usually less.
- Write Resourceful Content: As they say, “Content is King”. This is still and mostly will be the main mantra if you’re looking to be gain organic traffic. Many websites doesn’t really produce high quality content, which is straight to the point. The main purpose of your website’s content is to assist web users with whatever they’re looking for. If your content fails to deliver the message clearly, search engines will down rank your website in no time. Make sure that your content is structured well.
- Update Your Old Posts Regularly: Usually, when you write a content piece that involves some statistics or any similar elements, you must definitely focus on updating them consistently. Because, such statistics or other components may change periodically. So, you should update the information accordingly. Not only the change in information, sometimes there would be new information about that topic, which you should add to your post. Furthermore, people love to read updated content, as there will be fresh additions to that post.
- Focus on Backlink Quality, Not Quantity: Back in the days, people could rank their website by getting bunch of backlinks. But now, search algorithms have been rigorously updates, which made some radical changes to the way backlinks are considered. Backlinking is still one of the advanced SEO techniques. So, always focus on the quality of your backlinks rather than getting hundreds of them which provide little to no value. Before getting a backlink, do a thorough research on the source and make the right decision.
- Make Use of Inforgraphics: One of the highly underrated yet best seo techniques is none other than Infographics. Human brain processes visual information much faster than any other. Infographics are a great tool to express your content in a rich way. Furthermore, they look very attractive to read as well. While doing this, make sure that focus more on info part and relatively less on graphic part. Many webmasters commit a basic mistake, which is developing Infographic that is rich in the graphic part, but very poor in the content part.
- Link your Internal Pages: Again, this is one more actionable Search Engine Optimization techniques that can help you by leaps and bounds. When you co-link your internal pages, they usually transfer traffic between each other. Additionally, doing this also makes your website much easier to index for search engines. This way, even your old posts could also get traffic consistently through interlinked posts. This method increases better engagement, along with immense SEO value. Make sure you review the number of inbound links that are linked to your homepage and compare it to other pages of your website.
- Go HTTPS: When it comes to the internet, one of the most important aspects is security. Search Engines are aware of this and they obviously consider it while ranking websites. Even now, tons of websites out there don’t offer basic security feature which is HTTPS. If your website is one of them, try to immediately switch to HTTPS. Doing this not only increases your SEO value, but also provides security to the user data of your traffic as well.
- Dominate Social Media: You may have already known the fact that Social Media plays a very important role in our digital lives. Having good social media presence and engagement on major social media platforms could be a huge benefit. Social Media management is a part of many advanced seo techniques. Also, focus on YouTube, as video marketing can really boost your SEO score.
Read Also: What is SEO
By now, you may have accessed brief information about the 10 best advanced seo techniques in 2019. All these search engine optimization techniques have been tried and tested before getting listed here. If you’re looking to improve the organic traffic to your website, first make a detailed search engine optimization plan. Then, it gets to the execution part, where you should be very careful with step. Feel free to comment any of your thoughts below.