Now, why would one need multiple WhatsApp accounts?
Suppose you are into sales and are required to run a campaign on WhatsApp, you would need two accounts at the least – your personal account and one for the campaign, and of course, it has to represent your company. What about the account for internal communication with your office team? That’s one more. So, how do you run multiple WhatsApp accounts in iPhone?
Guide to run multiple WhatsApp accounts on an iPhone
The first thing that comes to one’s mind when they think about multiple accounts is, ‘Won’t my phone crash? Jailbreak?’ Not to worry. These tips are from experts who have successfully tried running multiple WhatsApp accounts in iPhone Without Jailbreak. Read on to find out how you can do so too.
Method 1: Use this method to run 2 WhatsApp accounts in 1 iPhone
This method will work only when you require two whatsApp accounts in one iPhone without jailbreak. Follow these steps.
- Set up a regular WhatsApp account by installing it from the App store on iPhone.
- Open your browser
- Type iOS.Othman.tv.
- Click on WhatsApp 2 and download it.
- Once installed go to Settings > General > Profile.
- You have to enable ‘Trust VNE software’
- Next, follow the steps and you will be good to go.
This biggest advantage using this method is that you don’t have to keep signing in and out of both the accounts.
Method 2: How to use one WhatsApp account on two devices.
This is a method for sharing 1 account on two devices. Here are the steps to do so.
- Go to the App store.
- Type ‘Dual Messenger for WhatsApp – Chats’
- Download and install this application
- Once installed, you will need to scan a QR code using another iPhone.
- Use the first WhatsApp account you have created on the original iPhone to scan the code.
- You can now view your messages on both devices.
The only catch here is that the application is paid. However, this was worthy mention since the app is super easy to use and sometimes you might be required to use one account on two devices.
Method 3: How to install two or more WhatsApp accounts
What if you require more than two accounts? Don’t worry, that is covered too! Here are the steps to run multiple WhatsApp accounts in iPhone (more than two).
- Uninstall your WhatsApp account after you have backed up all your data.
- Once uninstalled, go to the App store and download Tutu Helper App which is a third party application that will facilitate the use of multiple accounts.
- To install the application, go to http://tutuapp.vip/ and use the QR code below.
4. You will see that there are two options – the regular and the VIP. Choose the regular option.
5. Download and install the app. You can now see it in your menu. However you cannot access it as your iPhone deems it to be an untrusted enterprise developer. The following steps are to mitigate this.
- Go to Settings
- Click on General and choose Profile and Device Management
- You will notice a new icon with the name Winner Media Co. Ltd.
- Click on the ‘trust’ option beside the same. This will allow you to use the application.
- Open the app and you will realize that it is similar to the official version.
- Type ‘WhatsApp++’ in the search bar.
- Download and install the app as usual.
- To let your iOS device trust this app, follow the same steps as stated above. Click on the trust option for ‘suzhou ding chi network technology co. Ltd’.
- Your almost done! Simply open the second app and use it.
- For the third and fourth accounts, follow the same process and install them as ‘Watsusilver’ and ‘Watusigold’ and again enable your device to trust these two accounts.
- You can now use your four WhatsApp accounts!
Keep in mind that you would require multiple phone numbers to verify these WhatsApp accounts. The third party software only allows your phone to act as multiple devices while downloading WhatsApp and it doesn’t clone the software. Hence, you require multiple phone numbers. Use this guide to install two or more WhatsApp accounts without jailbreak; since these methods have been tried by experts, you don’t need to worry about their success!